Guideline for ICFME
1. Official Language is English in paper writing and presenting.
2. The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The authors are suggested to use the following formatting template.
JOEBM Paper Template. (DOC)
IJTEF Paper Template. (DOC)
3. Submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
Report the authors' violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
Report the authors' violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
Reserve the right to publish the authors' name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
1. Papers for publication must be submitted in full paper via electronic submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icfme2019
2. For presentation only, only need to submit an abstract to the conference.
3. The final paper must be submitted before the requested date.
1. Regular Papers: Each paper must be no more than 8 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
2. Extra Pages: Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.